среда, 10 марта 2010 г.

“You must be kinda nut to travel across half of a state just to stand on the stadium while it’s freezing. And you aint even sure wether your team wins. I considered you to be a clever boy.” Yeah, my grandma is right as she always is. Anyway, I guess Charley Manson was considered to be a clever boy too. But, as you may have noticed, life is full of unexpected surprises. So have I…

Those reveries founded me sitting at the railway station, waiting for a train to Kiev (or as “conscious “ call it “Kyiv”. Silly bastards they are). Well, at that very moment my activity concerned nothing – I was only siiting, watching, observing and performing some other actions, which man always does, when he is not dead. I installed my ass in a free of charge waiting room. Hell, I should have thought before doing that, for I do not really admire seeing a vagabond fucking around me and stinking as if he was made neither of shit, nor fumes – nonono, forget these quite pleasant fragrances – he just made me think, that he somehow accommodated the entire dirt and garbage in his “body” and in his rags. But it was the one side of the moon, and I dare suppose, not the dark one. They not only spoil and defile a surrounding air, but they sit down on these seats and, of course, sleep. Huh, thus they bring much fun to the police officer, when he begins to wake them up. And the "ment" chose a definitely strange and creative way to do that – beating their heads with his bunch of keys. Once more – it’s a lot of fun. Sure, they did not obey him for the first time – tried to pretend they were barely dead or sleeping so soundly, that you Mr Cocksucker should probably suck. Eventually, they were being pulled out from the hall, bringing me some piece of amusement while observing that scene.

So, now we can move to another fucking problem concerning iron stations – FREAKS. I mean psychopaths, whatever you call it. And, folks, taking this into account, I’ve got a reasonable question – HOW THE FUCK DID THEY GET THERE? Have I missed smth? Did all the nuthouses fly open? Never mind. At least they didn’t cause any sufficient trouble while my presence there and, damn, I’m just grateful for that. Now is the reason why I decided that he was a psychopath – he was slightly knocking the columns in the hall just the way some kind of burglars or thieves did, committing robbery and searching for some hidden treasures or jewelries. I didn’t mind that activity – at least, due to that I didn’t start solving very complicated and smart crosswords. Thanks you, man, I appreciate it.

At this point the list of my temporary amusements comes to an end, and here is a boring, mind-exhausting waiting, peering and staring from the watch at me. If you look to the abyss too long, the abyss begins to look at you. A man, who declared that stuff, must have been a wise kind of prick. I guess it was Nitsche. Never mind him too.

Now we are back again to reality: platzcard ticket, severe conductors, dumb fellow traveler, largely represented by Dnipro fans, including me. Bad weather, freezing and snowing a little bit outside…

What was the reason? What a fuck did I expect of that tour? Certainly and chiefly there could not be expected any sort of a good game from our team. But somehow we all got accustomed to this state of deal - it never bothered that gang of desparados, who the whole train was full of.

So I was looking at those assholes, listening to their very dumb conversations and jokes and trying not to burst out with a stream of explicit lyrics addressed to them. It took me a great deal of patience. And yeah – I was as very pity as sorry about those pricks, cause there were a few “healthy” people on board and I guess it took them a great patience too. Our folk has been always renowned with a great endurance and patience. Almost like these Chinese.

The attempt to organize kinda alcothrash on board completely failed, although they didn’t give up trying until the late night. I was grateful twice that evening.

Morning glanced into my window somewhere about 5:45 a.m. Or it was me, who caught the morning at that time, because, apparently, the sun might have risen up much earlier than I noticed its presence. These two sentences are completely pointless, cause as I could remember there was no sun that morning. Shit.

To be continued…

1 комментарий:

  1. wow. oh my fuckin god. now i'm just wondering how much time it took you to write all this stuff? i'm really impressed. as if i were reading my beloved Nick Hornby. i supposed, he inspired you for that i kind of entry?
    went to read the second part. thanx.

    ОтветитьУдалить