пятница, 2 апреля 2010 г.

Here I go again. The next morning I woke up as usual somewhere at six p.m. For there was much time left till the arrival to Lviv, I set to reading a story by Stevenson “ The Raja’s Diamond”. I must admit it was a nice one – very vivacious, moving, breathhilding story, not so complicated and sophisticated as A Strange Case… And what more stands out in this work – a sense of humor. Yeah, I dearly and cordially laughed at all the adventures of that poor young man, who had become a victim of some one else’s fraud plot. This writer definitely has a good humor. So I finished that stuff pretty fast and still there was whole lotta more time to spend and I started staring into the window as if struck in stupidity. For I really got nothing to do, shit. Once my father called, I talked to him about the matches of that day. Then other passenger inquired if I was going for football to Lviv. So we filled a few extra hours with our half pointless conversation. Being approaching th city, he began to conduct me the local places and explaining some things concerning the city. Having been passing Ternopol region, I noticed multiply traces of a recent flood: here and there the level of water reached reasonably high mark. And of course these landscapes – pure Taiga, so you can admire the scene consisting of hills and trees, somewhere mixed with pines, but not often.

Now change a pace a little. Let’s talk about xenophobia and its nature. I headed towards this trip being very inspirited – thought I would deal with those people easily and without any troubles. But it turned out to be a hard one to do. And I failed for once I heard that replica in their dialect, my hate boiled to such a degree, that I can’t even describe it. Nor could I describe and analyze its nature and any preconditions to it. I simply became hatred about that man and that’s all – no reasons, no prejudices, no causes. And having taken it into account, laying on a bed, I concluded xenophobia to be a reflex, a reaction given and put in us from the very moment of birth. Shit, I genuinely regretted that I could neither love nor respect, or even just reconcile with the presence of such citizens in our country like him. And hey – this hate wears more inexplicable air, for it had no practical reasons for those feelings – he neither offended nor hurt me in any way, he even didn’t acted defiantly or something like that – simple chap, but a one concern for me – HE’S FUCKING UGLY SPEAKING. And I can not really make it or figure it out. Anyway, I think he is not less embarrassed, when he travels to our regions. Nor he hates less, than I did that day. Damn, and these pricks honestly believe to unite this country – what a kind of simple minded morons they must be to think so. Ahh, maybe I’ve come up here with an idea – send teenagers from the eastern regions to the camps, located in the West, and perhaps it’s gonna balance all the situation with this mutual hostility, which festers in our folks. And hell yeah – kids have more chances to get on with each other, than these stupid adults. I evidently profess this idea and hope for the best. But hey – am I fucking dreaming or what else? – these faggoty politics simply aren’t interested in a health and peaceful society and public. It’s not profitable, for who’s gonna vote for them in case there is no confrontation in the nation and our folk does not vote “against” instead of “for”. Dull prospect it is indeed – going down and deep with every passing year. Nevertheless, we’ll be hoping for better anyway.

Thus having arrived, I just took a tram right to the center, which is called Market Square, or Ploshya Riynok. It is very common for every nowadays and former European cities to have these squares. As I know, there is one in Berlin – Marketplatz. In the tram I saw a bunch o’ lads on a fearful countenance indeed. Then I got to know that they had been our supporters from Rivne – city located not far from Lviv and belonged to the western region. So respect to them as well. One confusion to go – I was pretty mush surprised about those punchers instead of conductors. Apparently, the city tries to save some money from budget. Lviv itself will be in my next post.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий