суббота, 19 июня 2010 г.

On moral and some other problems

Selfishness… Good word, nice word, which has quite an important notion in its ground or root – self. Well, what’s so bad or weird in it? Why there’s so much fuss and disapproval of being selfish? -

Sometimes I think that if some moral rule or regulation is being praised and cherished then we’ve got a stupid fucking people around us. My logic is as following – when you are kind and carrying guy, you don’t need to be told or infirmed or reminded about being that kind of guy – you already is. Therefore, artificial inflation of the moral is a clear evidence for our imperfection, sinfulness, ignorance and all the other pretty things that we have down here. And when you face some suspiciously looking chap trying to lecture you or anybody else, be sure – he’s got pretty more shit behind him than you could ever think. In most of the cases you won’t be mistaken, and everything you’ve gotta do is just say so: go fuck yourself and pray for your sins, my brother, before taking the responsibility of lecturing someone at all. Now you’re beginning to understand the direction I lead my allusion - the church officials. Right, you’re goddam right. The Champions of all times in this activity - violate sins before lecturing somebody. And the only things that surprises me in their behavior – their confidence, strict and adamant, they are sure enough no one will ever destroy their so called enterprise, because the amount of goofy people is pityingly increasing, not decreasing, and the deeper I dive and stir the whole shit, the less hope I,ve got in any celestial powers or in the providence – the situation is fucked up enough.

But let’s get back from them, because I’m not a kind of guy to pay attention to any of the billions of the stupid people to have ever been born on this planet – let them mind their business somehow, I keep moving. So, as we were touching upon the subject of selfishness, I was wandering why every silly moralfag tries to vilify that feature in someone. I believe I have gone to the conclusion and for me it is of a clear nature.

As for me, I tried hard to be selfish, but it turned out that I was not very good at it. Perhaps, it is not really my trait. This feature looks suitable for many other guys, but the one difference that matters here – they look natural when they are selfish ok. Another point, which is of mine, they are just too weak persons, so that they aren’t able to show any virtue or courtesy to people, or even a bit of patience for a little while. Their philosophy is not that sophisticated: you fuck with me – I’ll fuck you up. Just like animals do, but the latter are driven by their instincts given by the Mother Nature, whereas human even those, whose medical cards have a special mark ‘psychopath’ – they understand every move and action precisely and know the main ground of it. This is what differs and distinguishes us and them. And we must admit this distinction, to be precise – comprehension of the distinction, which does a lot of a problem among us, humans. When animal comes and murders something – ok, I just wanted to eat bro, don’t get too upset man; and when the human does something similar to it – oh, blow me Holy Virgin, there begins this shit, ruminations on his possible motives and causes, what drove him, why, reasons, whereas he was simply mocked up too much or something like that. And everybody makes round eyes full of surprise and mourning. Fuck you, it’s not him, but you are to blame, serve you right for your unrighteous behavior with psychopaths like that guy, next time you’ll watch out more attentively -

So, selfishness doesn’t fall from the sky or squeezes through some membrane from the other world – it’s your goddamn work, folks, you caused that, but it’s really hard to realize and moreover admit the guilt – doesn’t bother my ass, I’m graceful, not me, I’m a really caring guy, ask that man. That is a problem of solidarity, common responsibility, which nobody wants to take, but this ‘nobody’ will be the first to come and reproach you who’s done something wrong, and of course you’ve got no second chance , ‘life is just a bullet from behind – I run for cover just like you’. Everyfuckingbody runs for this and gives a fuck to the guy who’s gone astray. Anyway, we are supposed to descend from animals and we know what rules and regulations they live by – natural selection. Supposing this is a case here – simple, clear, pure selection, the strongest is to survive and prospect – the weakest is to go down, not in a history that much, but rather in a gutter. I don’t either mind that philosophy, nor am I an antagonist of it. Let it exist, I give a fuck -

I do know why all these jack-offs blow up buildings, fire in schools and colleges etc. – their lives are pointless. The most simple and common thought, though the least taken in account usually. Like every other solution, this one came suddenly, but not as if in a blink of an eye or in a jiffy – I have had a pretty deal of reflection before and here it is. Despite the whole variety of means of the amusement available nowadays, our lives still remain stupid and senseless, what causes quite much suffering in someone’s asshole, because, as has been mentioned, we UNDERSTAND the entire fuckedupness of our position, nevertheless we’ve got no cue or a plan to sort the shit out. I wish I personally were an animal, and I wouldn’t even feel any regrets, for the word anima in Latin means soul, so I would be an animate creature ha-ha. No expenses, no losses – just a profit, folks –

Well, those stupid people have an aggravating urge – make something real and valuable, something to be proud of or just break out from the routine. And they go further to a straight action, and who knows what it might be, I don’t exclude even some radical acts: bursts, murders, robbery, felony - just for lulz folks, just to get the day rolling.

Thoughts are coming to an end and I no longer resist it. Till next times.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий